Masa brings over 20 years of experience in the business realm to the travel industry. He is a prolific world traveler and knows what works and what doesn't in building a custom-designed world tour. A generous people-person, Masa enjoys meeting people and immersing himself in the vibrant cultures that form the heart of the travel trade. Having travelled extensively with his family, he possesses personal insight into creating a memorable, family-friendly vacation. As Director of Travablue, Masa will ensure that you will be at the wheel driving your own travel experience your way!
We are currently seeking a motivated User interface developer to work with our team to deliver high quality web applications for internal and external website development. Our ideal candidate is someone with at least 2 years of experience in User interface design.
• Design and implement front-end business website, back end user interface and application, while working closely with developers to help generate requirements for backend development.
• Work with other developers on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions.
• Interact with Quality Assurance personnel during system testing phases of application development.
• Develop documentation such as URS, including help text, report samples, and screen samples.
• Acquire basic Apache, or Wamp or Xamp or any open source web Server working knowledge including, servers configuration, deployment and maintenance.
• Stay current on new technologies, new designs as they relate to web-based application development.
• PHP Framework CSS experience
• Strong User Interfacing knowledge and Graphic design skills such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premier
• Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills not necessarily associated with programming.
• Knowledge of Corporate policies, procedures and organizational structure
• High integrity
Other Preferred Skills
• Expert knowledge of, MySQL, CodeIgniter Framework and Knowledge of WordPress CMS
• Experience with MySQL database server configuration and maintenance and Expert knowledge with Apache.
• Project management skills
The Sales & Marketing consultant is responsible for assisting directors with the objective of developing the Japanese tourist market in Asia, generating inquiry and building Travablue reputation amongst the Japanese travel agents and individual clientele. The candidate will also be responsible for website content writing & translations, as well as offline communication.
· Create travel products that suites Japanese clientele, with the assistance of a mentor
· Market our products to Japanese clientele
· Build travel agent contacts and expand the Japanese client base
· To provide travel advice to satisfy clients’ needs. Convert maximum number of queries into bookings and achieving individual and combined team sales targets.
· Take entire ownership of assigned tours from start to end (Reservation for Hotels, Flights/Trains, Guides etc. with the help of the operations person making all reservations)
· Develop excellent tourism knowledge of the destination through our trainings.
· Assist in writing, improving and developing our communication supports such as blogs, social networks, collaterals, newsletters, and articles (online and offline), press releases for Japanese market.
· Support the build of website in Japanese, translations, assist in SEO/SEM optimization, interacting with the IT team, supplier selection, and supplier interactions.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese. Good skills in English
· Excellent knowledge in using computers, MS Office & internet surfing
· Experience in travel related field
· SEO and social media experience
· Native Japanese speaker
Our user-friendly website is ideal for a travel agency or tour operator looking for tours in Asia. With our extensive range of products, you can find tours that will fit your clientele, and for customized inquiries, you can directly discuss your requirements with a local agent. Sign up and join the Travablue travel community!
If you run a travel agency in an Asian country, and you would like to share your expertise with our clientele, please contact us by signing up. Our team will be in touch with you soon!