By clicking the ‘I agree’ button the TRAVELER who will be submitting his/her name, address and other travel information agrees with Travablue LLC (WEBSITE) that;
1. You are above 18 years of age and legally capable and competent to enter into this Agreement.
2. You will not use this WEBSITE to book tours for people who do not intend to do so and for whom you have no legal authority to do so.
3. You may book a readymade (Standard) tour package, build your own tour or get the service of the Travablue WEBSITE to customize a tour package to your preference (Tailor Made), and once you have decided and made the necessary payments, the tour stands booked, and cancellation can be done only according to the Cancellation Policy.
4. A Cancellation Policy will be displayed after you have customized your tour and you are deemed to have read and understood it when you make the necessary payment. Please note that the Cancellation Policy will be in-line with the cancellation policy of the LOCAL TOUR OPERATOR and will be dependent on your destination.
5. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if full payment is not received within the stipulated period.
6. Within 48 hours of your payment, you shall receive a travel booking confirmation email. You are advised not to make any physical travel arrangements until such confirmation. In the event you do not receive such confirmation please contact the WEBSITE customer service.
8. You will not input incorrect and misleading information to the WEBSITE and you are liable for all damages caused by submitting such incorrect and misleading information.
9. The WEBSITE can delete your user account at any time after a tour is concluded or even before if it is legally required or gives rise to suspicious illegal activity.
11. The content of this WEBSITE is owned by Travablue while individual liability of content (reviews, comments, picture, videos, etc.) provided by the TRAVELER about a place, tour or service of a LOCAL TOUR OPERATOR or the WEBSITE shall be borne by the TRAVELLER. However copyright of such content shall be owned by Travablue and your acceptance of these terms and conditions infers your agreement to assign any copyright in such content to Travablue.
12. You cannot use this WEBSITE, its domain name, its electronic content or technology for unethical internet practices and other defined illegal practices. Doing so will give rise to tort liability.
13. You shall make full settlement of all amounts when due and comply with the legal necessities of the LOCAL TOUR OPERATOR and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services
14. For any service outside the scope of the Travablue WEBSITE or any other instantaneous requirements you may have during your tour, you may order such service or engage in activity on EXTRA payments made to the LOCAL TOUR OPERATOR.
15. You may not engage in an activity which would hinder the itinerary and the timetable organized by the WEBSITE and LOCAL TOUR OPERATOR.
16. Engaging in any activity other than what has been organized and arranged by the WEBSITE will be at your own risk.
17. You may carry your credit card or/and cash and make payments for shopping or other activities.
19. Your use of the Google® Translate tool is entirely at your own risk.
20. You authorize the WEBSITE to book your tour for the total tour package price, which includes food, accommodation, transportation, tour guide service, leisure activities, etc. where applicable, plus tax recovery charges, service fees, and where applicable, taxes on the Travablue services. You agree that your credit card will be charged by Travablue for the total reservation price. Upon submitting your reservation request, you authorize the WEBSITE to facilitate the tours and hotel reservations on your behalf, including making payment arrangements with local tour operators and service providers.
21. In the event you do not appear at your arrival destination at the designated date and time, the services arranged for your tour will be fully charged and will not be refundable. You may call Travablue customer service to make appropriate reschedules with extra payments made to cover booking charges.
22. You are responsible for ensuring that you meet foreign entry requirements and that your travel documents, such as passports and visas (transit, business, tourist, and otherwise), are in order and any other foreign entry requirements are met.
23. Travablue has no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements or travel documents. We urge customers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by the relevant governments prior to booking travel to international destinations.
24. You have to take all necessary precautions on health and medication and be fit for travel as advised by your doctor.
25. When using your credit card for international transactions standard rates and fees may be charged. Contact your bank to know the relevant charges or rates.
26. Currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary.
27. Our inclusion of links to other websites and web services do not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
29. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and Travablue as a result of this Agreement or use of this WEBSITE.
30. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
31. Any part of this Agreement can be changed or amended from time to time and will be enforced to the new customers of Travablue from the date of the amendment.
32. You agree to defend and indemnify Travablue and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
(b) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
(c) your use of this WEBSITE
33. Liability Disclaimer- you may note that LOCAL TOUR OPERATORS shall be liable for all travel activities and this WEBSITE is indemnified and disclaims further that;
a) The Information, Software, Products and Services published on this WEBSITE may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors. In particular, the Travablue Company does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotel, air, cruise, car and other travel products and services displayed on this WEBSITE (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.). In addition, Travablue LLC. expressly reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on our WEBSITE and/or pending reservations made under an incorrect price. In such event, if available, we will offer you the opportunity to keep your pending reservation at the correct price or we will cancel your reservation without penalty.
b) Travablue makes no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products and services contained on this WEBSITE for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this WEBSITE does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by Travablue. All such information, software products, and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Travablue disclaims all warranties and conditions that this WEBSITE, its servers or any email sent from Travablue is free of viruses or other harmful components. Travablue hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular response, title and non-infringement.
c) The LOCAL TOUR OPERATORS, hotels and other suppliers providing travel or other services on this WEBSITE are independent contractors and not agents or employees of Travablue. Travablue is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. Travablue has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
d) In no event shall Travablue and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this WEBSITE or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this WEBSITE (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this WEBSITE; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products and services obtained through this WEBSITE; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this WEBSITE) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, consumer protection statutes, or otherwise, and even if Travablue and/or their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
e) If, despite the limitation above, Travablue or their respective suppliers are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of Travablue and/or their respective suppliers will in no event exceed, in the aggregate the service fees you paid to Travablue, Inc. in connection with such transaction(s) on this WEBSITE.